An angel in the book of life

wrote down my daughter's birth.

And whispered as she closed the book,

Too beautiful for earth.

Monday 26 July 2010

Another day

It's almost 6 months since you left us Evie May, we miss you so, so much. Life seems surreal now, just breezing through, nothing really matters that much anymore, just feel like I am existing! The reality is that it doesn't feel like 6 months ago sweet pea, it just feels like yesterday.....like yesterday since my heart broke.....like yesterday that I held you in my arms, I long to hold you in my arms again and wish that I could. My heart is broken without you here.

I met a mummy to two angels today. Jenny, she is lovely and told me the story of her twin boys. It's so heartbreaking every time I meet new angel parents, but I am happy that we have found each other, No one else can understand the pain and sorrow and mixture of emotions that we go through. Although we had never even met before, there was no awkwardness or thinking of what to say, unfortunately we know what each other is going through!

I am getting a lot of pictures up here for you precious girl, all in your honour. I have also requested some more, which I can't wait to see! I'm sure they'll all be so perfect just like you.
Love you so much and miss you even more xxxxx


1 comment:

  1. United in grief, divided are our hearts. Such lovely name honours for Evie May, each as precious, special and heartfelt in their own unique ways. Floaty kisses beautiful Evie, fly high surrounded by the love and light sent to you by your mummy. Thankyou Emma for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete