An angel in the book of life

wrote down my daughter's birth.

And whispered as she closed the book,

Too beautiful for earth.

Monday 16 August 2010

Your cousin Millie Rose

I've met your cousin Millie Rose for the first time tonight, she is very beautiful, just like you princess x
Mummy didn't want to put her down, just held her in my arms looking at her in amazement, just so perfect. I know that you are with us in spirit, looking down on your cousin, I just wish you were here in person so that you could get to do all of the things that little girls do together and be the best of friends. Love you so much Sweet Pea & miss you more xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. You are constantly in my thoughts sweetie and so is Evie. Just wish there was something I could do or say. Sending you the tightest of hugs and looking forward to seeing you sometime soon. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete